Wednesday, November 9

I misplaced your face in the shape of a smile, on a night that could never surprise me. Don't tell me you're afraid of the past, it's only the future that didn't last.

Another year older, and I still don't feel strong enough at times.
Isn't it supposed to get easier?!

I'm told, by my money grabbing solicitor, that my case should be over by the end of February. Blimey, it feels so far away. So, by the end of Feb, I will be free of this horrible noose around my neck. I'll know either way if it was all worth it.

And by the end of this month, I'll have a new housemate. Yes, somebody to sit with, in my terribly pathetic living room; with it's lack of wallpaper, carpet, lampshades, broken TV, broken PC, freezing along with me because we can't afford the heating bills. Lovely.
I expect we'll be sleeping together within twelve hours of her setting foot in the house. Considering she's my girlfriend, and all.

This place has been quiet.
My PC is indeed broken. And my laptop tends to randomly power down, making it very difficult to do anything. It's holding out so far, hence the blogging. And I've realised I've got loads I wanna get off my chest. I feel the need to vent some stuff, so as long as my laptop can hold out, I'll make a conscious effort to spill my thoughts. After all, it's gonna be much more difficult after the end of the month. She knows I blog, but she doesn't know where. And she's never asked me. Which I find nice.

This has be the worst year ever for me in terms of going to gigs. I saw Rihanna a few weeks ago. She nailed it! What's horrific, is that I think she's only my third gig this year. That's probably the worst it's been since I was fifteen.
Fuck!

0 parlez: