Saturday, January 1

In case you're wondering....



A little about this guy on a journey:
  • I'm right handed, although secretly I've always wanted to be a 'lefty' because that always seemed more cool and different.
  • Music is my first love. I listen to all different genres, except that scatty jazz stuff, which I thinks sounds like each band member is playing a different song.
  • I have an older brother (Pandy), a sister-in-law (Ju) and a niece (Blue).
  • For many years, I worked in Sales based roles, ranging from Retail work, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales Rep and selling cars. After much thought and deliberation, I decided to throw in the towel and work for myself. It didn't work out, so now I find myself back in Sales.
  • I stand at around six feet tall.
  • I have two houseplants. One named Marley and the other Aretha. Unfortunately, Aretha went to plant heaven. I tried my best to save her, I really did!
  • As a growing lad, I experimented with the drugs scene. I've always been strong enough to refuse 'Class A' drugs and when the experimental years were over, the only one I continued with is smoking weed, which I still partake in.
  • I have three tattoos; one on each of my arms and one on the base of my back which hurt like a bitch! All of them are my own designs.
  • At the age of seventeen, I packed my bags and left my parent's house to begin to live my own life.
  • I love the snow.
  • My eyes are dark brown.
  • Beautiful is my favourite word.
  • I don't like people who are liars, cheaters and backstabbers.
  • I believe in Karma.
  • I don't think that death is the end.
  • My navel is pierced with a ring. I used to have my left nipple pierced too, but I had to take it out when it got accidentally ripped a little.
  • I think girls with tattoos can look uber sexy, especially if it looks like some thought has gone into the design and placement.
  • I live on my own in a house that's far too big for me. At the time when I bought it, it was definitely the right thing to do, but as things have changed in my life I've realised that it's just a huge waste of space.
  • Manchester is my favourite city in the UK. 
  • My favourite number is four.
  • I've seen lots of bands play live and it used to be a bit of an obsession of mine. More recently this obsession has calmed down and this pleases my Bank Manager much more than it does me.
  • I've been married once before.
  • When I left school, I was working as a reasonably sucessful DJ in local clubs.
  • I can never list my favourite top ten movies or albums because they constantly change depending on my mood.
  • Green is my favourite colour.
  • I can think of many other things much more interesting to do than watching TV, consequently mine doesn't get switched on very often. That said, I really enjoy Lost and am a Big Brother whore.
  • Money can often be the root of all evil.
  • Chocolate Hobnobs are the best biscuits.
  • I don't wear any rings. Any jewelry I do wear is either silver or 'earthy'.
  • I can roll a decent spliff in under sixty seconds.
  • My preferred cigarette of choice is Marlboro Lights.
  • Untidy pubic hair is horrible.
  • I am one of the eight million adults in the UK who's in 'serious debt'. My Bank Manager hates me and often the feeling is mutual. I am living in hope that one day I wont feel physically sick when a letter from my bank appears on my doorstep.
  • My brother spent 10 months on chemotherapy after being diagnosed with Hodgkins Disease. Luckily, it was caught in a fairly early stage and his treatment was sucessful, although he still has to attend periodic check ups.
  • I hate wearing suits and am most comfortable in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
  • Only two people in my 'real life' knows about this blog. If I lose my anonymity, then I wont even have to think twice about hitting the delete button.
  • I don't want to be either rich or famous. I just want to be happy.