Often, I can have a conversation with a girl about her "blocked pipes", "internal flanges being ruptured" or "issues with her dumping" and neither of us will bat an eye-lid (although inside, I'm sniggering away like a schoolkid).
And I wonder, will I ever grow tired of this?!
With Christmas and New Year holidays almost upon us, it appears that cooking the festive dinners, general over indulgence with food and family/friend get-togethers present their own abundance of double entendre opportunities. So with this in mind, I thought I'd list a few in the hope that anybody who stumbles along this here blog might like to take the opportunity to "slip the occasional one in!" Yano, just for shits and giggles.
- "Smother the butter all over the breast."
- "I've never seen such an inviting spread."
- "It's a little dry, but I'm still gonna enjoy eating it?"
- "Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go."
- "I prefer breast to legs."
- "I'm in the mood for a little dark meat."
- "How long will it take once you put it in?"
- "That's the biggest bird I've ever had."
- "Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist."
- "I wish you wouldn't play with your meat."
- "Just wait your turn, you'll get some."
- "Wow! I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more."
- "You still have a little bit on your chin."
- "If I don't undue my trousers, I'm gonna burst!"
- "Are you ready for seconds yet?"
- "I'm so full because I've been gobbling nuts all morning."
- "Do you think you'll be able to handle having all these people all at once?"
- "I didn't expect everybody to come at the same time."
- "Just pull the end and wait for the bang!"
- "That's the most I've stuffed in my mouth all year!"