Saturday, January 1

Get a little closer to bedshaped.

Your chance to be my ears....

Every once in a while, I upload mp3 music files that are available for you to download and listen to via any mp3 player, such as Winamp, Sonique, Media Monkey (my preferred) or even old faithful - Windows Media Player.

Just click on the link of the song you wanna listen to. It will take you to a host site that holds the file for me for roughly 7 days. It's apparently restricted on the amount of downloads as well, so be quick!

The site is completely safe.
The files I upload are completely safe. They are all mp3 music files and cannot contain any viruses. However....rest assured I scan everything on my pc anyway (can never be too careful) and you can always scan the file yourself.

Music is one of the most important parts of my life. It's pumped me with energy when I've been going through good times in my life. On the flip side....it's helped me through some of the shittest times. Whatever the reason...music has seen me through.

This is the opportunity (if you wanna take it) for anybody to 'be my ears' and listen to some of the stuff I have playing while I do my thing.

Any questions, please feel free to mail me.

Enjoy the ride.