Saturday, September 12

Breathe me, everytime you close your eyes. Taste me, everytime you cry.

Ask most guys what their favourite part of a girls' body is, and if they're honest, they will answer with either a girls' tits or arse. Whilst I can appreciate both of these, as any guy can, neither of these would be my choice of favourite part. In fact, I don't think they would even come in the top five, even if such a list existed. Which, for the record, doesn't.

For me, my favourite part of a girl's body is, and always has been the same. For as long as I can remember, anyway. It's probably got a proper name, but I'm buggered if I know what it is, and can't be arsed to find out. Besides, knowing the proper, medical name for it would probably taint it for me a little, and I don't want that. I like it just the way it is.

Humour me just for a moment. Imagine a girl standing naked before you, facing away from you. I know, it's a a tall order, but....
Where her back ends and her bum begins....well, that's the place. I know that technically there isn't anything between the base of a girl's back and her bum, they just....merge together. But, it's at the point where they merge.
Ok, so I've maybe failed miserably with my written description, so here's where my research and pictorial guides come in.
Oh, by the way, even though I've ensured that nothing 'naughty' is shown, these may be NSFW. Ok?










And yes, I kept the long hair in for a reason.

Don't ask me why it's my favourite place. I don't know. But it's a place that, for me, just wants to be kissed, caressed, stroked, loved, have circles drawn upon it, brushed against, breathed on, licked, rubbed, massaged, touched....

People have completely different preferences and tastes when it comes to what they find physically attractive in their partners.....lovers...whatever. And I'm just the same. But I have to say that everything else about the person makes such a huge impact and compliment to their physical being that I've come to the conclusion that I don't have a 'type', as it were. There's certain things I really like, yes. Like long hair, nice eyes, nice eye make up, a girl who takes pride in her appearance, skirts, strappy tops, silver jewellery, the occasional well thought out and well placed tattoo, glasses....then there's a girl who has an open mind, a sense of humour, is spiritual in her thinking, loyal, sensitive, emotional, ambitious and driven, artistic, loves music, likes discovering new things, has a good heart and soul, is trusting and trustworthy....
And without wanting to sound horribly shallow, there are certain things I've mentioned there that I just wouldn't give up. But, I've realized that a girl can be unbelievably attractive to me without fitting into all or even most of my preferred things. It's very, very difficult to explain. If you were sat next to me and I was talking with you, then I'd probably be able to explain it better. But you're not. So maybe we should just leave it there.

There's one thing that I will never forget to understand, cherish and live by. And that's that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nothing else in this life will or can ever change that for me.

2 parlez:

Sharon said...

Very nicely put. There are are some gentlemen left out there, then ;)

First time I met my boyfriend I thought he had very sexy hands. Of course, there's now so many things I love about him but I distinctly remember liking his hands. Strange, but true.

bedshaped said...

Sharon,
It's not often I'm refered to as a gentleman, but thanks.
And I understand what you're saying about your boyf. There's always something....a catalyst.