Wednesday, November 8

What kind of fuckery are we? Nowadays, you don't mean dick to me!

Bling has been to visit tonight.

It's been like a breath of fresh air blown through my sullen thoughts.

I'm gonna sleep on it, but everything we talked about made sense.
I just need a little more time.
Of course, there's always the raising of the funds issue, but hey, I can only try, right?

It's funny to think that I'm trouble with my financial side already, then there's me considering getting into even more trouble.
What's that saying....?
"You have to speculate to accumulate".

Nothing has changed in my physical life. My shit money situation is still there, I miss The Girl terribly and work is still uber shit. And yet I feel....feel kind of liberated in a strange way. Like my senses are coming together and I'm actually seeing something different, something purposeful, something rewarding.
Attractive.

Amy Winehouse.
She's got my attention.

2 parlez:

beth said...

You're not joining a cult are you??? Don't do it!!!!!

bedshaped said...

Fear not beth, the cults are safe enough without me.