Thursday, August 17

You've got to let yourself go, 'til the morning comes.

Friday morning, I head off for a weekend of indulgence.

Until Monday afternoon, I will be at the V Festival, enjoying much music of all varieties, soaking up an atmosphere that I just can't even begin to explain and generally getting off my tits.

I wish The Girl was coming with me. Many different factors have meant this isn't to be.
These next few days are going to be the most time we've gone with such minimal contact. I'll have my mobile with me, so there will be text messages and phone calls between us, but nothing like our 'normal' fashion.
Sometimes words are just never enough.


The music in the jukebox on the right has been updated.
It appears the groove that I had temporarily lost, has once again been found.

2 parlez:

swisslet said...

have a brilliant time. bollocks to this pissy weather. the only sane approach to a torrent of rain is a beer for breakfast and a toke.

my summer has been totally adrift without Glastonbury.

ST

camden said...

sounds like a good time is to be had. enjoy!