Friday, May 26

I get restless, I believe. I get restless and free.

So....Supermarket shopping earlier....

I'm not a big fan of Morrisons and even less so now. This afternoon, I nipped into said supermarket to get 3 items. well, I actually went in for just two, but you know how it is when you see something on offer.
How could I possibly turn down 'but one get one free' on muffins!?!?!
I love muffins!

After collecting said three items in my basket, I proceeded onto the checkout that clearly stated "Baskets only/cash only". Not only did I refrain from saying anything when at least 4 people in the queue before me paid for their shopping on a card, but the elderly woman 2 in front of me didn't even get a "boo" from anybody in the queue, or the person on the checkout about the fact she had at least 30 things in her trolley.
This appeared to be the only 'baskets/cash/fast lane' that this supermarket had open, so I waited....and waited...and waited....
Over 20 minutes it took for me to get through the checkout. That's including the time it took for the queue to go down, the people paying on their cards, the trolley lady and the change in shift for the checkout woman, who gave the relief cashier a 5 minute run down of her life last night. The girl in front kinda pissed me off by having 3 items, but insisting on laying them out on the belt, all divided by a "next customer please" divider and paying for them separately.
The guy behind me stank of booze and the original checkout woman looked 90, if she was a day!

Things appear to be hotting up on the Big Brother front. On top of two people leaving the house before the first eviction, oh and "Bonneh" going tonight, they are already 3 housemates down after just 8 days and what's with all this pairing off stuff?!

Work rang me at least three times today. I say at least because my mobile died on me, so I'm not sure if any more attempts were made to piss me off get hold of me.
I don't get much time off from work, but I'm sure the last time I checked, a day off meant exactly that....a day off....

I spent the night with The Girl last night.
I'm gonna spend even more time with her over this weekend as well.
I find her completely addictive and I love who I am when I'm around her.....me.

1 parlez: