Wednesday, May 24

I've played a role so long that I've forgotten myself.

Work is kinda strange.

We have two new people who started on Monday.
The guy reminds us all of Ivan Drago, so he's already earnt his nickname. He's had lots of Sales experience and apparently is "damn good at his job", but I've yet to see anything from him that suggests he's even interested in working with us.
The girl seems really nice. She's not had much experience, but is completely opposite to Drago in that she actually seems keen....happy....motivated.

I'm finding Big Brother completely addictive this year.
No change there then!

All of the people in the house have their own little points and I can't help being such a voyeur.
We had a 'sweep-stake' at work on Monday. All the housemates' names in a hat, plus an extra 'name' saying "any other housemate", to include any additions and the Kit Kat winner....A fiver in and winner takes all.
I picked out Pete!

This morning, my wrist has been aching and as the day went on, it's been kinda sore. Before any conclusions are jumped to, no I haven't had a marathon wanking session, I think I just slept funny.


Tomorrow I have to get up at stupid o'clock to drive almost 90 miles to attend a training course on a new car that's being launched. Looking at the itinerary, there's a little 'workshop' stuff, but the majority of the day looks like we're driving the fucker at high speeds around an off road track.
Go me!


I've downloaded the new Narina Pallot album tonight. Her single reminds me of Sheryl Crow, but the video sucks donkey balls. The Girl and I cringed through it the other day. The rest of the album sounds pretty good, with her vocals sounding like a mix of said Crow, Fiona Apple and whatsername....Paula Cole.
Damn, I wish I could think of a better name than The Girl.

After a week of having The Blagger as my houseguest, I've come to the conclusion that when he moves into his new place, he's either gonna have to pay somebody to clean his place or he's gonna live like a slob. I could be wrong of course and he could change his unbelievably untidy ways when he's in 'his own place', but somehow...I doubt it.
He thinks he should have the keys by the end of next week, so I'm mentally preparing myself for another 10 days at least.
Then I'll take each day as it comes.

He will be back soon, along with Krusty no doubt.
I'd better put some clothes on....and hide those bananas....and those pencils....and wipe all the mess up....

3 parlez:

Ally said...

I think 'The Girl' is quite good ... :). And why do you need to hide the bananas?????

Anonymous said...

bedshaped and pillow?
well, i've decided to stop lurking here and just add you to my list of neighborhoodlums, so welcome to the fam.

bedshaped said...

ally,
Yeah, I think I'm gonna stick with 'The Girl'.
Can we not mention the bananas again, please.

serendipity,
He is a great likeness. It's kinda scary!
I don't have a problem with people not liking Big Brother, so long as they don't moan at me fo being kinda obsessed.

mona lisa,
Pillow?
Thanks for the add, not sure what's here that you find interesting enough to come back for, though.