Saturday, April 1

Look at us, through the lens of a camera.

What is about people who can't help but try to look too far ahead?

I'm conscious that I'm doing it and no matter how much I try to stop myself, my mind persists.

Not even out of the starting blocks and already my mind is doing slow motion playbacks of the finish line.
I guess that's what they say about "learning from experience".

Today, I've been repeatedly invited out. There seems to be a lot of opportunity out there tonight and some of my friends are gonna grab them some of it.
Opportunity can't be such a bad thing, huh?

I've taken the "Not tonight, I have other plans" route, when in fact, I have no plans at all. Well, there's something I'd like to do later, but that's between me, my monitor and the spliff I'm smoking.

A strange thing happened in the pub just after work. We sat there having a chat, as we do....and I noticed the guy sitting opposite holding his mobile right up. After me doing a double take, I realised his mobile was pointing straight at me, as in, the camera part of the phone was directed right at me. I continued to look straight at the lens, hoping it would make him whince and stop whatever he was doing. My special 'stare' look seemed to have failed, as he continued pointing it right at me.
I still have no idea if he was just reading a text message, or actually taking a picture.
If he was reading a text, then he's either the worlds slowest reader, or the message was extremely long...and possibly contained long words that he might have been struggling with. Either that or he was actually taking a picture, which makes me think two things:

1) What the fuck for?
2) I hope he caught my good side!

I have changed my day off this week from Thursday to Saturday. This may leave me slightly knackered by the end of the week, although that could be a good thing.

After more repeated listening of the new Embrace CD, I'm pleased to announce that Im leaning more to the "I like" side of the fence. Jamie Foxx, I kinda disappointed with, but The Yeah Yeah Yeahs is brilliant and I'm also loving this new Sanchez chill out mix cd as well.

Music....Oh how I love you so x

0 parlez: