Sunday, March 19

I lost my piece of mind somewhere along the way.

Three days between posting? Wow, my life must be so, so busy!

Nope.

Take some worry (ex-wife K), add some pub activity on Friday evening, sprinkle on some phone action, mix in a dose of pool playing last night, stir in a few late nights, fold in some very fast driving, beat together with some piss poor tv and then top off with emotions ranging from worry, sadness, emptiness, frustration and panic to laughter, butterflies and hope.

The decision has been made to make a few changes in my house this week. I would like to completely empty out all my cupboards, wipe them all out clean and restack everything in a completely different order. My bedroom will once again be re-arranged and I'd like to spend at least one evening in the garage, sorting out the junk and getting rid of it, so I can make some room in there.
This is all on top of once again cleaning the complete house from top to bottom in a fashion similar to to those two old ladies on that TV program, who go into peoples houses and find all sorts of dirty crap.
It's not that my house isn't clean or tidy....It is!

I guess I'm just going through one of those moments I tend to get, when I feel the need to clean...and change things...and make things different...and feel better about it.

2 parlez:

Admin said...

Someone likes Tori Amos I see. Nice. She's awesome.

Joe said...

for want of a better phrase, you want a life laundry? can do wonders for the soul. and the dust.