Wednesday, March 15

Cried when she should and she laughed when she should....

Tonight, I've had the pleasure of 'guy talk' in the pub.

It's the talk that kinda revolves around latest conquests and "what I did with her" and all that shit.
I really can't be doing with it and mark my presence with a nod, a "yeah" and a focus on the guy who's talking all the bullshit.
The sad fact of the matter being, that most of the guys have probably never done what they exclaim to have done and instead just wished...or dreamt..or fantasized about it.

I felt completely out of the group.

I really struggle, especially lately, with groups of guys when they launch into their sexual extravaganzas

My only solace being...when my phone bleeped and it felt like I was with somebody human again.

1 parlez:

Joe said...

i know how you feel. mainly because it's a conversation i just can't join in!