Thursday, February 9

Got it...flaunt it...boy I know you want it.

I didn't sleep long last night.
It was one of those nights where no amount of tossing and turning, no amount of quilt re-positioning, no amount of pillow fluffing could help me drift off in the direction of the land of nod.

There was a dream....
About a fellow blogger, who I don't know very well at all, apart from the occasional exchange of comments.
It got very steamy....so steamy in fact, it put Tina Turners' "Steamy Windows" to shame.

I have no idea why it was so graphic, vivid or indeed intense.

Perhaps it was something I ate.

13 parlez:

x said...

tell us what you are having for dinner please

Anonymous said...

You've got to name the Blogger,
or at least give us a clue.

H said...

yes tell. We are all curious (nosey) now.

surly girl said...

come on then, spill. who was it?

Ally said...

Yes, I want to have what you're having for tea :).

bedshaped said...

chloe,
It was more a figure of speach than anything else, especially as I don't think I ate anything all day.

anonymous,
I can't name the blogger...and besides...the fact that you post anonymous is fine by me...I've had many of them before, but the fact that you sign by no name makes me nervous. So much so that I'm gonna be checking my site stats on latest visitors just to see if you're somebody that actually knows me.
Yes, I'm paranoid and yes, if I think you're somebody who actually knows me then I will delete this blog.
I've never had an issue with deleting this place if it gets discovered by somebody that I know. It would be shit, but I would rather keep the whole thing anonymous (on my behalf) than have somebody who actually knows me find it.

southern,
*cough*

h,
I ain't sayin' nothin'.
You lot are a bunch of nosey buggers!

surlygirl,
See above...oh and where's my part refund?
I wanna see some results or I will be repeatedly voting for James Blunt to win everything he's nominated for @ the Brit Awards!

jj,
I don't think I would ever catagorise myself as shy, but in this case, I'm not sure it would be fair to name names.

ally,
If I'd have eaten anything then I don't think it would have changed anything about the dream. Mind you....saying that...I did experiments with eating dairy products just before I went to sleep, and the results were quite staggering.
The resulting factor....eating cheese just before you drift off to sleep = mega weird dreams...and then some!

beth said...

don't tell!
it would be madness to end the speculation!!

Ally said...

Completely agree with the cheese before bedtime issue, but I have to say it normally makes me dream about my mother. NOT in an erotic way. :).

Anonymous said...

Of course it was clearly me... I mean I'm just a total babe. Who wouldn't dream about me?

HA HA HA HA.

;-D

Cadley Dad said...

Hi Bed Shaped,
I was anonymous earlier,
don't worry I've no idea of your real identity.

I didn't mean to upset/wind u up
Rgds
Ian

PS Now name the name!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bed Shaped,
I've sent you an email, please read.
Ian

bedshaped said...

beth,
My lips are sealed.

ally,
I don't think I even need to say anything about the type of cheese/dreams you're having!

celeste,
Behave yourself girl....you're taken!

prestonlanc's,
Cheers for clearing that up. reply on the way.

southernbird,
There was *coughing*, but no dropping!

bedshaped said...

southernbird,
I don't think details are in order here!