Tuesday, February 7

Hands are shaking cold, your hands are mine to hold.

It's been a weird evening.

After work, we went for a quick drink in the pub.
When I say we, what I mean is, me, The Blagger, his girlfriend and a the girl who works on the service reception...I forget what name I gave her....and he's been explaining how come he has to take something to read with him, when he goes for a shit.
What the hell is that all about?
He told me that when he stays at mine, he struggles...and resorts to reading the ingredients on the side of bath bubbles or shampoo....

I swear....I'm either seriously missing out on something, or he's just very odd!

I've updated my links and there's new mp3 music files available to download on the right sidebar...just under the older stuff....

9 parlez:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bed Shaped,
I have to read, and would probably read the labels,
it's either a 40 something thing (although I think I've always read something - even Topper in the 70's)
Some of us just spend longer in there.
My 12 year old has time my shower and sh^t routine in a morning and has just realised that the 20 minutes I spend in the bathroom, the showers only on for 5 minutes.

(I'm going to have to wank quicker now!!) (Or turn the shower on sooner).

Ian, Preston

Ally said...

Perhaps you could leave 'War and Peace' in the bathroom? :)

bedshaped said...

preston,
I just don't understand it!

ally,
I think war and peace would be too much!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bed Shaped,
well here you have it:

I don't know whether it's me or not,
but I can't do the business in 1 minute, I need at least 5 minutes, and if I'm pressurised, it takes longer, possibly it's like not being able to piss in a public urinal when all the stalls are full!

I once had a friend who had very bad migraine, yet once he'd been for a sh%t, it went away!

As I said, were all different.

BTW it's good to hear your back talking about less serious matters.

Also, a word of wisdom, over the last 3 years, (I'm a lot older thn you) I've found that if you concentrate on making sure your finances are sorted (I'm talking paying the mortgage on time, not setting up ISA's) your life seems to run better!

Ian, Preston

bedshaped said...

preston,
U and me are in a different league with the whole toilet thingy!!!

Nice to know about the money thing tho'...so thanks for that!

Cadley Dad said...

Hi Bedshaped,
the toilet thing is all down to different strokes for different folks.

Ian, Preston

As the TV advert says: If I could give you one piece of advice: look after your heart... and your rent/mortgage/bills - believe me I've been to court for repossesion more times than most!

x said...

tell the Blagger this definitely isn't conversation material with a girlfriend.
(i'm downloading Justify My love, thanks xx)

bedshaped said...

chloe,
Perhaps the strange thing was she just sat there, nodding and confirming it all, when I would have expected her to be giving him the "shut up already" look!

southernbird,
And that's exactly why he's your ex! Unless of course he then appeared and you had a wonderful and meaning conversation about what his reading material was about.

crumb,
Maybe you were planning your escpae route!

Cadley Dad said...

Hi Bed Shaped,
had to comment on the Escape theme,
my favourite material is maps (wales and lancashire), the Godfather, The Colditz Story and a little known book called The Sergeant Escapers!!!

What's that all about.

Ian