Sunday, February 26

Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear.

Although my initial reaction was disappointment at the lack of Meatloaf on the Karaoke disc, we still had a ball! I was a little worried that the others wouldn't be up for a sing and it would end up a wash out, but everybody joined in making it so much more enjoyable. Of course, we all stank! Not one of us could carry a decent tune, but we were already in "don't give a shit mode" by that time and I'm proud to say, my highest rating was "wannabe", which beats "tone deaf" any day of the week.
My duet with Krusty on The Black Eyed Peas "Shut up" will go down in history!

My brother Pandy phoned me just after 1am. Actually it was his wife who phoned me first, asking if I was still up and was it ok to phone at this time and they'd had a drink and was I ok, 'cos my name had come up in their conversation and Pandy decided to get all emotional about missing me. We had a quick chat before I told him I had to go 'cos everybody else was waiting to kick the Karaoke off.

After a while, we all felt a little hoarse (yes I have spelt that right, 'cos I meant in the voice department and not, repeat not to be confused with any kind of bestiality). Shortly after the singing (used in the loosest term possible) was over, Krusty's friend produced Twister and there then followed 4 tired, slightly drunk people attempting what can only be described as a clothed rendition of a roman orgy.

Just after 4am, we began dropping like flies. It became apparent that the remaining 8 people left wouldn't all have somewhere comfy to spend what was to be just a few hours asleep. I was outside having a cigarette when everybody else decided it was a good time to do "bagsy's" on the 3 beds in the house, resulting in me sharing a part of the floor, again!
Needless to say, I didn't get much rest, nevermind much sleep and after I got up a couple of hours later to go to the toilet, I found getting back off extremely difficult. This was probably due to my discovery that the guy who's house it was has a new puppy. It wasn't the little dog that disturbed me, it was the fact that the guy plays classical music on repeat all night in the dog's room.

I was gonna mention how strange some people can be, however I haven't yet admitted that on Friday when The Blagger was here, we went on Ebay and bought a blow up sheep.

There is a completely innocent reason for this....I think!

3 parlez:

beth said...

He plays classical music to his puppy????

Sounds like you had a really good night - I can't wait for the sheep explanation.

Joe said...

you can buy blow-up sheep from vending machines in the toilets round these parts.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with blow-up sheep?
It's compulsory in Wales. In fact it's in the National Curriculum.