Monday, February 27

Don't back down, 'cos you're the dirtiest trick in town.

This week is possibly one of the busiest for any Major Car Dealership in the UK, with a new registration plate coming out on the 1st of March.
People around me at work are dropping like flies, sitting with their head in their hands wondering why....whyyyyyy.... do we still do this.

I appear to be recovering, albeit on a slight and slow basis, from the weekend.
My day off this week appears to be none existent, but I'll try and slip one in some other time when nobody notices so much.

Tomorrow, I'm out watching the delights of Kanye West play live. Should be a good gig, although I wish he'd have played a smaller venue.

The blow up sheep we bought from Ebay should hopefully arrive by the weekend, meaning we can put our plan into effect. Without giving too much away, it involves the sheep, some helium, a piece of thin rope, calculated timing and my Sales Managers house.

Panic not....there will be photos.

5 parlez:

x said...

you bought a blow up Dolly for your Sales Manager? is he/ she that lonely?

Admin said...

You're the fucking coolest car salesperson in the world!!! ;)

Joe said...

enjoy kanye. he should be amazing.

bedshaped said...

chloe,
No, he isn't lonely, although what he chooses to do with it afterwards will be his business!

vesper,
Erm, I think you may be going a little obverboard there, but thanks for bigging me up!

joe,
He was!

jj,
Patience jj.
All good things come to those who wait!

moi said...

nudge, nudge... ou est les photos???