Sunday, February 13

You got wires, going in. You got wires, coming out of your skin. You got tears, making tracks. I got tears, that are scared of the facts.


My Uncle died last week.
I can't say we were close at all, but the effect on my family, especially my mum; who's brother he was, has darkened my insides and left me with a twisted, knotty feeling.
He's in a much better place now, wherever that may be.

A few weeks ago, I moved out of my parents house. Dexter, Marley and I are trying to pretend that everything's alright here. It quite obviously isn't. We're all doing okies though, despite everything that's happened and is currently happening.


2 parlez:

treacle said...

sorry to hear about your uncle :( may he rest in peace.

take care of you x

bedshaped said...

Thanks, treacle. x