Friday, October 29

I know what I like and I like what I know. Getting better in your wardrbobe, stepping one beyond your show.


I'm all about left, all about four and all about green.
I'm all about Free Trade, all about tattoos and all about Marlboro Lights.
I'm all about boxers, all about Damien Rice and all about red wine.
I'm all about coffee, all about scented candles and all about brunettes.
I'm all about scars, all about cats and all about Johnny Depp.
I'm all about recycling, all about weed and all about independence.
I'm all about strings, all about curing cancer and all about Weetabix.
I'm all about lyrics, all about cheese-on-toast and all about watching movies where they belong; at the cinema.
I'm all about washing your hands, all about skirts and all about live concerts.
I'm all about glasses, all about freedom of speech and all about tulips.
I'm all about jeans, all about artistic talent and all about the Hammond Organ.
I'm all about horror movies, all about black & white pictures and all about long hair.

I'm all about music, all about music and all about music.

0 parlez: