Tuesday, September 28

Help, I have done it again. I have been here many times before. Hurt myself again, today. And the worst part is, there's no-one else to blame.


Sat in my room now, reflecting on the day.
Spent the best part of six hours drinking coffee and talking about my previous failed relationships.
I concluded that I'm obviously a difficult person to 'be with'.
She concluded that my experiences have made me the person I am today; over protective, guarded and difficult.

And then she told me to never give up.

6 parlez:

Anonymous said...

she was right.

dont be too hard on yourself. x

Beleaguered Squirrel said...

Most people are difficult to be with. People are hard, and being is hard. Life's a beach. And then the tide comes in. But we keep going, because that's how it works. It gets good again, then bad again, then good again. Any other way and it'd be drop-down boring.

Loving the new-look blog, by the way.

Jen said...

Over-protective and difficult is how we become as grown-ups - it's part of what makes us interesting. Better than bland, every time, though not always as easy.

Giving up would be dull. And you're never dull X

Dazedlittlemiss said...

Agreeing with Gekkogirl here.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful song (Sia), beautiful blog.

Hi, from Sweden :)

Petra

bedshaped said...

Thanks all x