Sunday, August 1

Give me envy, give me malice, give me your attention. Give me envy, give me malice, baby give me a break.


I seem to be really enjoying parts of my life lately.
Back to life, back to reality.
In the next couple of months alone, I'm going to be witnessing, nay, participating in the joy that is The Rocky Horror Show. Yes, Of course I'm gonna be dressing up. I'm also going to revisit my Church this year. The place where I truly feel at complete ease with myself. V Festival. Four days of music, love, joy and elation. Four days of life. Shortly after that weekend, I'm accompanying someone to watch a ballet. I've always wanted to see an opera, but none of my friends are feeling brave enough to tackle one of those, so a ballet is kinda like a happy medium. I'm really looking forward to it. Gotta dress up all smart and everything! There's tentatively good news on the house front. I may actually have my own place to chill out in soon....ish.

I took two blag bags of clothes to the Oxfam shop a few weeks ago. It felt good to cleanse my wardrobe.

To see if I can, I'm gonna try for something here every day this month. It would be nice to finish off here the same way as I started; blogging every day. Although I've deleted lots of the first posts. I'm such a twat.

2 parlez:

gekkogirl said...

I keep trying to comment & wordpress keeps stopping me!

Was only sayin'... I went to ballet a few years ago for the first time, i loved it :D hope you enjoy too x

bedshaped said...

I'm looking forward to the experience of it, more than the ballet itself.