Wednesday, April 7

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air. I know I can count on you.

I fear my laptop may be about to give up the ghost.
During boot-up, it laughs in my face with three Error messages, none of which I can find ways to repair them.
Oh dear.
Maybe now is a good time to try and back up the music files which are spread over the split drives. And I can file the back ups alongside the others that I already did from my PC. The others that I boxed away somewhere and have forgotten where they are.
If my laptop dies, or maybe I should say when, I wonder if it will be time to dust off my old tower and try to piece together my old faithful PC. Fingers crossed it should fire up, although I will have to find/borrow a monitor from somewhere because I kinda gave my old one away, since I wasn't using it.

You have served me so well, my dear laptop. And you didn't cost me a damned penny! Please hold on as long as you possibly can. I'd really appreciate that.

3 parlez:

Soup said...

Back it up! I lost a laptop once and all my stuff. It still hurts.

gekkogirl said...

I may have a laptop for you in a couple of weeks if you need it Bedshaped.

And yes, as Soupy says back it up fella!

bedshaped said...

Soupster,
Yes, you're totally right. A back up is required. If only I had the time and the discs to do so.
It's on the list.

gekkogirl,
Awe thanks for the offer. I'll let you know how I get on.
And yes, I'm gonna back-up!
Ha, famous last words, huh?