Thursday, August 23

Let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown.

I had enough work coming in to be able to pick and choose. The rest I passed on to another guy who needed the work because he was just starting out himself.
On the occasional evening, I helped out a local band who were still trying to make it big after 3 years of trying. I became their reliable roadie, funny story teller and weed smoking buddy.
My Bank Manager addressed me as Sir and didn't insist on sending me letters demanding their money back anymore.
And best of all....every night, I climbed into bed next to The Girl.

I think that's the best dream I've had all year, if you don't count the one where Angelina turns up on my doorstep....

3 parlez:

Anonymous said...

Dreams can come true matey. Chin up x

Timbo said...

Yeah, but I don't think that last one is gonna happen.

Sorry, I'm a pessimist.

Ordinary Girl said...

Well, here's hoping they come true!

Or, even better ones come your way!