Wednesday, January 24

What it all comes down to, is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet. 'Cos I've got one hand in my pocket ....

It almost snowed today.
I could see it really wanted to, but something stood in its way.
I love the snow!

I've been working with my ex-boss and friend, Bling for the past two days.
We've done impressions of Frank Spencer, Laurel and Hardy and Lee Evans. We've reminisced about Scalextrix, Swap Shop and Sega Master System.

I've had a great time.
Back to the shit tomorrow.
Good job I'm having a smoke tonight.

If you like music then I've done a post over at theauditorum blog about The Brits awards coming up. Please feel free to take a look and join in on the game.
theauditorium

....And the other one is giving a peace sign.

2 parlez:

Chapstick said...

Good song, Good blog, you will be hearing from me again.

x said...

i'd love to see you as Laurel or Hardy (or both)
xx