Saturday, October 21

And if a double-decker bus crashes into us. To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die.

I may be allergic.

She sat next to me, so I stroked her. I mean....who wouldn't.
She made yummy noises, shuffling and swaying her body in line with my strokes.
I definitely heard purring!

Not long after, my eye was really sore. I must have rubbed it sometime and it felt like somebody had been beating my eye with stinging nettles. I could feel swelling, I could feel redness, I could feel a sharp pain when I blinked, which I couldn't help doing. A pain like razor blades sewn into my eye-lids.
Not nice.


Note to self:
Maybe stroking The Girl's pussy isn't such a good idea in future.

2 parlez:

Anonymous said...

ok.. so i shouldn't be laughing? hahahaha

Krista said...

I am! laughing that is. 'specially after the last line. tee hee.