Saturday, September 30

She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean, she was the best damn woman that I'd ever seen.

My plans for tonight fell through.
I've been left to my own devices to keep myself amused:

Take one egg.
Break it open.
Empty the yolk.
Wash out the two shells.
Take one black marker pen.
Draw pupils on said eggshells.
Grip egg shells with eyebrow and top of cheek.
Take one mobile phone.
Record myself dancing.
Send video to four people on my mobile phone.
Await results.



Only Bling has replied so far, meaning either the others haven't received it or they have no idea what to make of it and have subsequently dialed for the emergency services.
Bling sent me a video of him dropping his jeans and waving his arse at me.
Nothing I haven't seen before.

*edit*
The Blagger has just replied....with a clip of him talking out of his arse, literally.

What is it about me that my friends insist on showing me their arses!

1 parlez:

Cat said...

And to think I just quietly sat and watched the X-Factor in my pyjamas when I could have been having all sorts of fun with my mobile phone... My new one even has video calling - the mind boggles!

(Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie)