Monday, September 4

I'm sure I'm not being rude, but it's just your attitude. It's tearing me apart. It's ruining everything.

I am officially pissed off with work.

Everything about the place just sends the creeps under my skin.
Earlier today....and yesterday to be honest, two things dawned on me:

1 - I'm not contributing anything to the place anymore.
2 - The place is contributing nothing towards me being happy.

*Sigh*

It's just utter bollocks.
I find it so difficult to believe that I work for one of the biggest companies in the UK (selling a particular car brand) and in essence, it is without doubt the most unprofessional, disorganized, haphazard, miscalculated and disorderly piss poor excuse for a organization that I've ever had the misfortune to work for.

1 parlez:

Cat said...

Fact. Work stinks. The day I marry a rich man and can spend my days lunching can't come soon enough.

(9-5, Dolly Parton)