Tuesday, August 22

Trudging slowly over wet sand, back to the bench where your clothes were stolen.

My washing machine is my new best friend.
I will overlook the fact that it's still eating the occasional sock!

My iron however....
My iron looks crippled and decrepit and still has a long road ahead of it.

No bottles they said. There were bottles all over the campsite.
Airhorns are banned. They blew every night.
Fireworks are strictly forbidden. The sky lit up each evening until the early hours.
It makes you wonder why they even search your bags, which is a half hearted 'pat' and prod, coupled with "Have you got any bottles, glass, airhorns or fireworks in your bag?"

I think I'll feel back to myself by the end of the week.

Sadly, the eyeliner didn't get much of a look in, but the latex gloves were worth their weight in gold!

2 parlez:

H said...

Think i've just made the connection to who your girl is...

bedshaped said...

h,
Well, I'd really appreciate it if you would keep it all hush hush for now please. Mainly because she hasn't told Brad yet. He will be devastated at first (for the world's media), but word on the street is he's planning to get back with Jennifer anyway.