Tuesday, June 6

You're not alone....I've come to take you home.

Earlier today, I glanced right.

I pulled to a stop at some traffic light and glanced right. I could see inside the window of somebody's house and on the window sill, were about ten faerie statuettes. I couldn't see any of them in any detail, but even from where I was, I could tell they were all beautiful.

There's something about faeries. Only in the last couple of years, have I found something so magnetic about them.

I want a house with lots of faeries.

I wanted to do a post about my strange relationship with dance music, specifically the anthemic, euphoric stuff, but for some reason I remembered glancing right.

Tomorrow, The Girl has a tough day. I will be thinking about her....

4 parlez:

Gravity Drop said...

I thought faeries were evil, but doing a Yahoo search has shown that faeries are diverse and "uncertain" kinda like any woman would be. Weird.

lolly said...

Faeries are like any other magical creature, they each have their own individual personality/temperament.

They are known to be mischevious though - so I wouldn't want a house full - hiding my keys and winding me up.

x said...

i love fairies. i am going to send you a photo of my fairies. they are all around the house.

Dita said...

I studied Faeries in a Wiccan course at the university. I'd like to be surrounded by them as well.

Oh...and the dancing...there's a great way to release your energy. We'd love to hear about the strange dance relationship...do post!