Tuesday, June 13

Who is that upon the stairs, acting like it dont know where.

Day 379 in the bedshaped house .

It's been just over a year since I've had my own place. The time has flown and yet at times....it really dragged.
Buying groceries has been the biggest shock. I find it very difficult to buy things that I know wont go out of date before I get chance to eat them. I've lost count of the amount of milk and bread that I've had to throw away.

Some things have been changed, but there's still so much to do. Most of it used to be put down to lack of funds, but now that isn't such a problem, so the excuse has shifted to lack of time.
This is bad and something I'm gonna work on.
I've decided that I will get something done in the house every week. At least one thing started and finished each week. It may not turn out to be the most practical idea, but I'm gonna give it my best shot.

I've still only really met my one side of neighbours, the Cool As Fuck couple. The 'deaf' couple who live the other side haven't said a word. Mind you, I can't think of many times when we've actually seen each other to speak. They are however, great neighbours who put up with my sometimes over fiddled with volume control.

One of the first things I'd like to get done, is build a Barbecue in the garden. I've said to people for ages that when the weather gets better, I will people around for a 'Toga Party' and it makes sense to mix it with a barbecue as well.

I really like my house and can only hope that it turns out the way I envision it in my head. I always knew it would be hard work. Hard work and money.
I committed to both.

I want it to be casual.

I miss The Blagger, I miss Jewel and I miss The Girl.

And what the hell is it with this, that I saw advertised inbetween Big Brother tonight:

L'Oreal Wrinkle Decrease Collagen Filler

You girls are sooo behind. Us guys have been using filler for ages!

"Big Brother will get back to you".

3 parlez:

Ally said...

It's taken us three years to really start to get to know people ... . I guess that it just happens with time.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to do like, washing up one week, hoovering the next?

Hmm.

bedshaped said...

funny thing,
It may be a little more complicated than that!