Wednesday, June 21

'Cos time catches everyone, but the world goes round the sun and the memory lives on.

It's disappointing when mobile phones let you down.

I'm not sure if the fact that my mum hasn't replied to my email has narked me or not. I'm feeling kindof indifferent about it.

Things this week appear to be going good. I'm working lots of hours and had a few sales, The Girl is getting things done, I'm focused on getting a little bit fitter for the V Fest and I have a cool plan of action for my day off this week.
I have quite a few little jobs to do around the house and then I'd like to get started on building my barbecue. I only have to get the bricks now and then I can make a start.
Gotta be ready for the 'Toga' party!


I have a blow up basket ball hoop in the living room.
And that's the only blow up thing I have in the house!

"Baa"
*Shush*

1 parlez:

x said...

i love to read you when you are in a good mood :)