Wednesday, April 5

Sade dit moi. Sade donne moi.

How come, when I've finished washing up....I feel around in the soapy water for anything hiding down the bottom of the sink and find nothing....
And yet, when the water is all drained out, there's always a fucking tea spoon at the bottom!

I don't even use an abundance of teaspoons, but there's always one of the little sods left in the remains of the soapy suds.

This would presumably be from the same conspiracy team as the disappearing sock during the washing and drying cycle. And let's not forget the people who set impossibly short 'use by dates' on the food!

New MP3's in the jukebox on the right.

4 parlez:

Joe said...

I'm on to the teaspoons too. I reckon they want to be left behind. They're planning something, I'm sure of it.

Ally said...

I think that there's a valid argument for socks and teaspoons mating. Probably to produce wire coathangers. Or maybe biros.

bedshaped said...

The whole teaspoon/eaten underwear theory obviously needs more people to look into it!

emchi,
Yeah...that's right.
Now how about going back and figuring out all my other ones!

Krista said...

Or just give the little sod a taste of the garbage disposal. that's what happens to the one's at my mom's place.