Monday, March 13

You can’t mistake my Biology. The way that we talk, the way that we walk, its there in our thoughts.

So, there were about 18 of us at one point, on Saturday night.
A kind of 'pre-birthday' celebration night out for Krusty, The Blagger's girlfriend.
As the night dwindled on, our numbers eventually had shrunk down to just 9, by the time we finally got chucked out of the club.

During the evening, 4 of us got dragged onto a table of girls out on a hen night, all dressed in bunny type outfits, 1 of us fell off their stool, there was lots of drink, lots of shorts in particular, lots....and I mean lots of 'girl-talk' going on, some touchy feely kissy kissy going on between some of them and my mobile phone decided to take a brief holiday, as per the post below.

We went through about 3 bars and ended up in a club, that seemed to thrive on their handbag house style and got mighty full at one point.
In the club, our numbers by this time, about 12, we seemed to be commanding the dancefloor. Yep, even the bedshaped shoes threw some shapes!

Matt The Paint came out and as usual, seems to be a hit with the ladies. In the club, he attracted the attention of 3 girls on the tables next to us. Within no time at all, they were sat with our group and one of them in particular seemed to take a shine with me, for some reason.
Clearly on the road to being very pissed, she spent the best part of 30 minutes, talking shit...and then went on about her ex-boyfriend and what a bastard he was and how she's "off men" and blah blah blah. I didn't contribute much to the conversation, covering myself with lots of nods and "myeah's".

Six of them stayed at mine in the end. My lovely double bed was safe though. I made it clear the loft conversion, my room, was out of bounds. I also made sure those who stayed understood the two rules of the house:

  • No smoking in the house

  • No sex in the house.


  • Everybody followed the first rule. I'm not sure about the second one. Technically, the only 'couple' who slept together was The Blagger and Krusty and the state I saw of him, he would have been suffering from a serious case of "Mr Floppy", so no action there. Considering the other two beds were occupied by 2 girls in one and two guys in the other, I think I'm pretty safe.

    Apart from 'the phone incident', the evening was good. Far too much booze was consumed, but I still felt pretty ok, mainly cos I passed on a few rounds.
    Krusty had a great time and it was nice to see her surrounded by lots of her friends. I had a warm and fuzzy moment then.

    So all in all, t'was a reasonable weekend.
    And I'm getting to know more, biatch!

    Oh, and I've just found out that my ex wife has discovered a lump and is going to get it checked out on Thursday.

    It's a constant battle, this life, huh?

    5 parlez:

    SL said...

    Sounds like a superb evening. Bit coy on the kissy kissy action where yourself is concerned though...

    Sorry about the ex-wife. There's always something, isn't there.

    x said...

    no sex in the house!
    are you really so strict?
    i'm sorry about your ex, let's hope it's not something serious, most of the times it isn't anyway. xx

    Anonymous said...

    Two women sharing a bed ;) and two men sharing a bed?
    Perfect recipe for hanky-panky as far as I'm concerned.

    I think your 'No Sex' rule may have been breached.........

    bedshaped said...

    sl,
    Coy? Was I?
    Nah, it's simply because there was no kissy-kissy action where I was involved.

    Thanks for the kind words.

    chloe,
    That's right, I have a no sex in the house rule. Obviously that doesn't apply to me, but then again, does it count when it's solo sex.

    Thanks for your kinds words as well.

    funnything,

    You reckon?
    Shit.

    Joe said...

    hurrah for Girls Aloud lyrics!