Thursday, March 2

Nothing unusual, nothing strange. Close to nothing at all.

My intention was to take a 'half-day' today.

Just before midday, I announced, "I'm leaving in a bit then".
Not long after 1.30pm, I said, "Just a couple of phone calls to make, then I'm outta here...."
Shortly after 3pm, I grumbled, "So much for a half-day for me then. But I'm leaving in the next 10 minutes...."
Almost 4.30pm and I'm still there, mumbling to myself, "Oh bollocks, look at the time, I really have to leave now...."

I finally made my exit at...wait for it....5.20pm.

Not wanting to put a curse on myself by mentioning it, I'm hoping to leave early tomorrow.....Damn!

Tomorrow morning will see me shut myself away in My Sales Managers' office at approximately 8.55am. I don't care what he's doing and I will come up with some good excuse for needing some 'privacy'.
The reason....?
Because of this!

To add to the pressure, I have the responsibility of securing 5 tickets for the festival. My bollocks are literally on the chopping block here.

Tomorrow night, I'm staying at The Blagger's house. It's a little complicated to go into, but it seems to be a good solution to a predicament I've found myself in.
He's advised me to expect a nice pizza, some semi-heavy drinking and a nice chill out. Those all sound fine....it was when he mentioned that I wouldn't need to bring any lube, 'cos he had it covered that I started to get a little nervous!
I should be ok though, 'cos I learnt a trick from the female of the species. When sex is a possibility, as in, on a first date....don't shave your legs...so I wont!

Case closed!

Still no sign of the blow up sheep, which is a shame, 'cos tomorrow night would have been ideal. For the practical joke on my Sales Manager I mean and not, repeat not anything to do with me staying over at The Blaggers house.

Nearly dug myself a hole then, didn't I!

3 parlez:

SL said...

YOu dug yourself a hole when you said your bollocks were literally on the chopping block, mate!

After that, sex with an inflatable farm animal seems easy - or impossible, depending on which way you look at it. ;o)

Good luck with the tickets.

Joe said...

I got mine!

NML/Natalie said...

I would have been livid to leave at 5.20 after my initial plan. Bit concerned re this inflatable sheep mallarky!