Thursday, February 23

You bite through the big wall, the big wall bites back. You just sit there and sulk, sit there and bawl.

A day off work?
Hell yeah!

Whilst most people who have time to themselves during the working week, would bask in the delights of doing nothing, I can't enjoy that pleasure. In reality, I'd get bored and frustrated very quickly if I just sat around, flicking through TV channels, doing very little. Although the thought of a battery recharge is somewhat appealing.

I will come back to later to review just how well I've done on my list of things I'd like to get done today.

  • Hoover the whole house, top to bottom.
  • Polish and wipe down all the surfaces.
  • Clear my washing basket.
  • Clear the ironing.
  • Clean both bathrooms.
  • Go through all the unopened letters and sort into 'pay', 'keep', and 'shred'.
  • Burn 3 cd's for The Blagger.
  • Rectify the empty fridge situation.
  • Ditto the food cupboard.
  • Remove the brown leaves from Leon.
  • Check my financial situation online.
  • Probably cry about my financial situation.
  • Decide "fuck it" about my financial situation and go buy something for myself.
  • Sort out the pile of cd's that seem to be breeding in piles on the floor.
  • Call a finance company that have unwisely said they might lend me some money.
  • Check in at work to make sure I don't go into a mess tomorrow.
  • Speak to The Blagger about Saturday nights' arrangements.
  • Make a new mp3 compilation cd for my car.
  • Eat something.
  • Email my brother.
  • Delete some things from my pc that I don't use anymore.
  • Defrag the bugger, hoping it will speed up a little.
  • Buy a USB connector for my mobile phone.
  • Possibly buy some new footwear. I'm thinking along the lines of walking boots style, not trainers.
  • Have a cup of coffee or 6.

    As with all lists, there's two other things to consider; the things I've missed off that get remembered during the day and the things I decide to do impromptu.

    So....on goes the kettle....
  • 2 parlez:

    Ally said...

    *radiates admiration at your motivation and then goes back to sitting in front of the fire* :)

    bedshaped said...

    ally,
    I'm sayin' nothin' !