Friday, February 24

Ain't no doubt about it, we were doubly blessed. We were barely seventeen and we were barely dressed.

The 'quickie after work' (that's a quick drink in the pub for anybody wondering if I had a quick shufty up against the wall)
*Shufty meaning a knee trembler*
~Knee trembler meaning a woohoo~ ....
Shall I start again....

We were due to go for a quick drink in the pub after work. We did, but the enjoyment ended prematurely....don't you just hate it when that happens!!!

I'm now back here, with The Blagger on his way over.
He's already pre-warned me that drinks will continue over at mine, which is fine. The worrying thing is just before he left, he asked me to make sure I had some Meatloaf on my pc to play.
I think he wants some practice for tomorrow night, when about 12 of us are piling around a house and attempting some karaoke-a-la-squiffy.
*for squiffy read kinda tiddly*
~for tiddly read kinda tipsy~
{for tipsy read....oh forget it}

Come on everybody...."Though its cold and lonely in the deep dark night. I can see paradise by the dashboard light...."

3 parlez:

SL said...

"We were barely seventeen and we were barely dressed."

"We're gonna go all the way tonight, we're gonna go all the way, and tonight's the night."

I love that fat bastard. I'm digging his CD's out again. I'm sure that's the second time you've got me to do that by mentioning him.

Ally said...

Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?

beth said...

"...and will he offer me his hunger?"