Sunday, May 22

I got exactly what I asked for. Wanted it so badly. Running, rushing back for more. I suffered fools so gladly.

Sometimes....I feel like I'm living in a world that nobody else will understand.
And it's not because I don't try to help people understand.
I try, and try, and try.
Am I really so different.
Am I really so impossible to fathom out.

I'm not unhappy in my life. I constantly remind myself how lucky I am, strive to see the best in other people and move forward each day knowing that I am the person who makes the most significant difference in my life. So I life my life the way I want to, and if other people flutter in and out with a certain amount of connection, touching me in some way then all the better.
But why are people so fucking judgemental. And ultimately such a disappointment.

I don't care if you are straight, gay or bi. I don't care if you are religious, politically driven or a dope smoking hippy. I don't care what colour skin you have, what turns you on or how many people you have slept with. I don't care if you're a vegetarian, eat with your mouth open or secretly stash chocolate under your mattress. I don't care what your musical preferences are, what you look like when you dance or if you are tone deaf. I don't care if you're financially stable, in serious debt or have trouble holding down a job. I don't care if you stare through people's windows, imagine people naked or flirt unconsciously.

People are beautiful.
I just wish you truly understood that.

0 parlez: