Tuesday, May 6

Four letter word just to get me along. It’s a difficulty and I’m biting on my tongue.

House For Sale Watch: Day Six

Nothin' happenin'.

I watched 10,000BC the other day. How the fuck does a movie like this get given the green-light?! Ok, so the studios are given a pitch from the script, but come on. It's just a load of old bollocks.
I bet the studios didn't hear a pitch like this; "Different 'tribes' of people, big elephants, a bit tiger, some walking, some more walking, a few things quietly borrowed from the script of Stargate The Movie, a crazy woman, a staff and the rest we'll just make up as we go along."

Sunday morning saw me overcome with an urge for Charles Hawtrey.
Monday morning saw me with an urge to sing "That's not my name" repeatedly, much to The Girl's annoyance. On both counts, actually.
Today has seen me mostly cleaning things out and tidying things up. And some Freecycling.

2 parlez:

treacle said...

I've never seen that film...sounds like I shouldn't bother though!

bedshaped said...

Not even worth watching for the 'so bad, it's good' theory. Trust me.