Sunday, February 17

Take my photo off the wall if it just won't sing for you.

The best thing about getting things wrong is that you can always draw something from the experience and go forward from there.
The learning curve of life begins with the first breath and ends with the last. And difficult as it is to maintain, everything inbetween those significant moments should bestow ambition enough for a person to want to be the best that they can be.
Absolutely no one person is perfect. And no one person is any more important than another in the true scheme of things. But lay down, or refuse to get back up after faltering, and you make it easier for people to think such things.

'Impossible' is just a word and it holds no more importance than 'belief'.

2 parlez:

Dita said...

Well spoken my friend. Very well indeed.

bedshaped said...

dita,
Blimey. Welcome back!
I feel bad now for taking you off my linked list because I thought you'd buggered off from blogland. I'll rectify that shortly.