Tuesday, April 3

I met him in a crowded room. Where people go to drink away their gloom.

Disaster at the Damien Rice gig, but the weekend was still really nice.
I apologised about the gig, but I think she'd already decided it wasn't my fault.

Alanis Morissette is doing some strange things lately.

I made cheese on toast for The Girl. She seemed quite impressed.

We might have landed a job commissioning a Water Treatment Plant. I love the whole idea about this. It's a complete recycling plant for oil and water. Nothing gets wasted. How cool is that! And I really, really want this job to work out. I'd like to think that I'd done something even fairly useful to help conserve some of our decaying planet.

It's my Niece's birthday party on Saturday night. It will be the first time The Girl has met any of my relatives and friends, apart from my mum and dad. I really want her to meet some more of 'my people', but what I really want is to show her off to them all. I feel terrible saying such a thing, like she's some sort of property of mine. She isn't and I don't feel that way at all. It's just....I've never been 'with' anyone before, who makes me feel so at ease with myself. I feel like I can do anything when we're together. And I think that makes me a better person....and I'd like them all to see this person who brings out the best in me.

I had something much more interesting to say earlier, but it disappeared as soon as I lit that spliff....

0 parlez: