Sunday, August 13

All this talk of getting old, it's getting me down my love.

It's been a weird day.

Work was unsurprisingly shit.
I went to visit the folks and Pandy.

Sunday night....in 5 nights time, I will be sat under the stars at the V Festival. Probably stoned, but almost certainly smiling.
I have a list....
I wrote it out last night and added a couple of things earlier today, so when I saw Pandy we could compare....It appears he hasn't even done a list. We bounced around ideas anyway.

I have the main things covered:
Clothes - check
Loo Roll - check
Gear - pending further investigation
Tent - check
Sleeping bag - check
Munchies - arrangements have been made for a midnight shop
Ticket - check
Eyeliner - check
Mirror for above - check

This could be the most amazing weekend of this year, so far. It's only missing one thing....le sigh....

Tomorrow, I may be having my third tattoo done. It all depends on if he gets chance to draw my design out properly. A phone call is in order tomorrow, to see if there's a slim chance.
It's been a long time coming, this third design of mine, but I think we're almost there now.

5 parlez:

lolly said...

Eyeliner?????????

moi said...

did your inking work out?

Cat said...

Don't forget the baby wipes, baby!

Sall* said...

Something else for your list.
A black bin bag... 101 uses you know.
Should it rain, wear it and look very fetching (and it will match your eye liner..)

bedshaped said...

saffyre,
Yup, eyeliner.

moi,
As you may be able to see....sort of.

thecatgirlspeaks,
Yup, it's already on the list. I do actually have a more comprehensive list, otherwise after 20 minutes of being there, I'd realise I was fucked.

266k,
I always take a couple for such an occasion.
I need more than one because I like a 'daytime' and 'evening wear' selection.