Friday, July 14

We all face the same way. But still it takes all day.

Traffic jams fuck me off.

I can't admit to that with most things, but being stationary on a Motorway fucks me off.
I came to a complete stop about 5 times on the same Motorway today. Ok, so if there's roadworks then fine, I expect the traffic to come to a 'calm down'. But when I've been sat in the car, not able to get out of first gear for the last 20 minutes, only to find that the traffic speed up and eventually gets back to normal, with apparently fuck all causing the hold up, it fucks me off.
Something else about traffic hold ups that fucks me off....
When the traffic slows down, then comes to a complete stop, then crawls along for ages, then you find out all that tail-back was because there was an accident....on the opposite side of the Motorway!

I lost count of the times I saw people picking their noses. Let's not even go there about what several of them did with the offending bogey.

And do you know what I really love....
Lying in bed after I've brushed my teeth and feeling that clean, tingly sensation in my mouth.

1 parlez:

Admin said...

i like that phrase: "fucks me off". i think i might use it from now on. ;)