Wednesday, April 12

But I'm speaking this wrong language, and everybody's talking too fast.

Some of my friends ethics must surely come into question when they feel the need to send me a text message at 6.30 am, announcing that Big Brothers' Chantelle and Preston are "gonna get spliced!"
Ok, so I'm a fan of the show, but not that much and besides anything else....at 6.30 in the morning, my brain can't even comprehend just what "getting spliced" means.

Shortly after sitting down here, my mobile phone bleeps again. This time it's my brother Pandy, asking if the Bosses at the Motor Company I work for were on crack when they decided to paint their latest sports model 'bright orange'. "It looks like a fucking cheesecake", he says.

Text messaging is a weird thing.
Imagine the withdrawal symptoms youngsters would have if texting became defunct for some reason. Their mobile's are practically glued to their hands and when they text....when they text it's just a blur, as their fingers tap the buttons at such speeds, I'm surprised they don't all get friction burns.

Time is against me at the moment, for one reason or another. Things will hopefully be easier for me towards the end of the week.

In other news, I've been bigged up by swisstoni as his 'Blog Of The Week'.
Feels kinda weird, but maybe it does show that I'm 'down with the kids' and my 'shit is cool'. Then again, he could have just been desperate this week.

4 parlez:

Anonymous said...

No.. I disagree.. not a cheesecake.. more of a GPO post box..

swisslet said...

...not desperate.

ST

swisslet said...

...although, to be fair, it's not that big an accolade - although alumni include MC Hammer and Paul Daniels.

I like what I read here, is all.

ST

Flash said...

Tickets for Radiohead?
Blog of the week at ST's place?

Life is pretty peachy, eh?