Monday, January 2

Open the window to lift into our dreams.

Dear 2006,
I'd quite like to get through a lot of my studies this year.
Last year, I kinda sunk myself into getting this place. So now the majority of that part is done and dusted, I'd quite like my motivation to come back from it's vacation and help me along a little.
I'd also appreciate a helping hand with getting my finances sorted as well. I know I earn enough money, it's just the 'which money goes where' kinda thing that confuses me at times.
Oh....and if you could shape my life so that I meet a girl who doesn't fuck me over, that would be welcomed with open arms.

Dear 2007,
What the fuck happened there?

Fondest regards,
bedshaped x

3 parlez:

Dita said...

Studies? Sounds exciting. Finances?---That'll come. Takes some getting used to ... but, it'll happen for you.

And...the girl who doesn't fuck you over? Tough. There are a lot of mean people living amongst us. Too bad there are few kindred spirits counting their days with us.

JaG said...

The 'which money goes where' thing gets me every time too.

NML/Natalie said...

Happy new year Bedshaped. I hope you have a fabulous 2006 xx