Tuesday, February 14

Last night.....she said....

Can I swear?
Last night watching The Strokes play live was fan-fucking-tastic!

The Blagger absolutely loved it!
I'm kinda proud that I broke his cherry of watching live bands with such a damn fine gig.

I can't go into too much detail because I'm in the middle of an MSN conversation with the blogger girl who I had the naughty dream about. More gig details will however, follow shortly.
In fairness, she's only asked about it once and in all honesty, I won't be giving her details anyway.
But needless to say, the conversation so far has covered Butlins, pubic hair, boy racers, valentines day, stubble, Jude Law the love rat, snorting, bitch tits, broken cars and strange searches on Google such a huge vulvas.

Surreal you say?
Nah!

6 parlez:

Ally said...

I read the rat bit as 'the love of rats'. Which somehow is nicer I think.

Anonymous said...

The Strokes are gods among mortals.
I saw them about 5 years ago in Bristol and I still float on air.

Damn you, I'm so jealous...

Long_Division said...

My first show was Amy Grant, before she went secular. Wild times, the fourth grade.

bedshaped said...

ally,
I worry about you sometimes.

funny thing,
The show was amazing! Another post will follow just as soon as me feet hit the ground again.

r.u.serious,
He did indeed.
I told him I would take him to see a band that would give him a good first impression of what the whole 'live music' scene is like.
I wonder now if I may have spoilt him.

long_division,
Aah, Amy Grant...bless her.
She seemed to go through quite a few changes in style etc, musically and physically.

Admin said...

Huge vulvas? Interesting.
I would have loved to see The Strokes.... Next time I guess. ;)

bedshaped said...

vesper,
The Strokes were the 'dogs bollocks!'.
I hope you follow what I mean there, otherwise it may sound...erm...odd!

I should probably point out that it was the girl who started the conversation about Huge Vulvas.